Aesthetic Dentistry Dubai
Transforming Smiles With Aesthetic Dentistry
Aesthetic dentistry aims to create a positive change in your teeth and enhance your smile. Black Diamond Dental Clinic can provide you with a refreshing, brighter natural-looking Teeth that will make you smile more confidently.
Your smile is a reflection of your personality, and your teeth can brighten it up. People find whiter teeth more attractive than those with darker teeth. It is possible to get your teeth whitened. Black Diamond Dental Clinic using the latest technologies to make a bright and healthy smile in a single visit.
Visit us and let us help you discover the best dental cosmetic option that’s perfect for you!
Veneers and Smile Makeover
A smile makeover is where dental expertise meets art.
A smile makeover is the process of improving the appearance of your smile through one or more cosmetic dental procedures such as dental veneers, teeth whitening and dental scaling and polishing.
Our cosmetic dental specialist will consider your unique facial appearance, skin tone, Teeth (color, width, shape and display), lips, gum tissue and even hair color to create a smile that looks refreshing, beautiful and natural.
Smile makeovers are customized according to your unique preferences. Best of all, our clinic will craft a mockup to show you a preview of what you can expect from a smile makeover.
We use three types of technologies to gives you an instant brightening smile.
- Laser Teeth Whitening
- Zoom Whitening
- Flash Smile
Veneers and Smile Makeover
- Age: As you age, the enamel and dentin naturally deteriorate, which can cause teeth to turn yellowish or grey.
- Tobacco smoking, particularly cigarettes, can cause stains that show through the enamel.
- Regular consumption of coffee, wine, or cola can cause your teeth to be yellow.
- Medicines: High fluoride levels in the early years of childhood and tetracycline intake can cause yellowing of the teeth.
Persons with gum disease or worn enamel should not have their teeth whitening done. Tooth whitening solutions can cause more damage if the roots of the teeth are exposed. Veneers, crowns, and fillings are not treated with whitening agents. This could lead to uneven whitening. Tooth sensitivity, the most common side effect of teeth-whitening, is also a problem.
SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS:
If you notice the following signs, it is time to consider teeth whitening:
- There could be white streaks, yellow spots, or brown spots on enamel, as well as pits.
- Color changes or darkening of teeth.
- Yellowish teeth can be caused by exposed dentin.
The following diagnostics will be performed by the Black Diamond Dental Clinic before a treatment to whiten your teeth:
- A dental health assessment
- We will discuss your requirements and provide instructions.
- Dental prophylaxis involves the cleaning of teeth and the removal of plaque.